Saturday, January 12, 2019

January 2019

I've been really busy, yet I've needed to get a new blog post up, so here it is. I don't know what to 'title' it, so I'm just going with January 2019. I'm going to just post some pictures here, random pictures, of what I have been posting on my Facebook page, Photography Guide In Prescott. It's where I update and add pictures, daily. Why? Because it is just a lot easier than uploading images, here. So, without further ado...









Okay, so this may be the way to go when it comes to posting on this blog. As opposed to specific blog posts being about a specific topic, just lump several pictures together and post them. And then save 'hot topic' posts for individual posts and writings. Remember, this blog post isn't supposed to be about pretty pictures. It's supposed to be about advertising and promoting my business as a photography guide in Prescott Arizona!

Well, I will get to promoting it. But for right now, I'm busy around the house. :-)






Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott Arizona
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666



No comments:

Post a Comment