Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Prescott Photography

I am going to edit this post and re-create it as Prescott photography. So, yes, the date is Halloween and it was fun times. Mt. Vernon Street had all the usual suspects, yet it didn't seem to have quite as many homeowners participating as usual. Oh well. Maybe times are changing.

Yippie, it's Halloween! One of my favorite holidays! It's autumn here, so I'm busy out taking great shots, not working on blog posts or editing pictures. That can wait until all the leaves have changed color and what-not. Besides, I'm still looking for a part time job, so busy around here!

Thus, I don't have any time to add to this blog post. I WILL have a ton of content and pictures on this blog post though, as Prescott photography is a huge keyword in regards to where I'm located. I'll get to writing more here, soon.


Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott
Prescott Photography
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666


No comments:

Post a Comment