Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Winter Images In Prescott

Okay, now I am getting ready for winter images in Prescott Arizona as the winter season is just around the corner. I know most people will disagree with me, but I'm really looking forward to it snowing. Why? Because this will be the first winter in our log cabin up in the woods. My sweetie Dawn and I have worked very hard over the past many years to save up our money to purchase something like this. And it happened! Now, we are relaxing and getting into the flow of things.


So, what's this blog post about? Oh yeah, winter images in Prescott Arizona. Hehe. I have a tendency to stray from the topic. As we have not been here for a full winter, I'll need to supplement this blog post with winter images from Mt. Charleston when we lived in Las Vegas, as well as scrounge up some pictures from when I would visit here to Prescott Arizona to see my parents.


So, as I have mentioned in almost every blog post here, I am not quite ready to be writing a lot of content for the blog posts. I'm still working on my seminar for my photography guide in Prescott class. Not a big deal, but there are a few legal disclaimers I need to have you sign before we head out on the trail to capture winter images in Prescott Arizona and such.


Let us take a look at a couple winter images in Prescott Arizona above and tell me what you think in the comments section. Click on the images above so you can get a really good look at each one. I'm certainly open to criticism, and this is why I post the pictures. I don't do a lot of 'post-processing' such as Light Room and Photo Shop because it takes up to much of my time. And, I want to use these as a teaching tool for YOU; so you can look at these winter images and see how YOU would improve upon them. Better angles. Better lighting; stuff like that.

I am out of time right now for adding more content and pictures, but will certainly get back to writing a lot more, here, when winter actually arrives. It's also my favorite time of the year, especially after living in the Las Vegas desert and heat for the past 30 years. Tired of that shit! :-) So, enough for now. I will post more here as time becomes available.

Kristopher Kelley
(928) 273-8666
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com

P.S. - If you are interesting in attending my photography guide in Prescott seminar, please give me a phone call at the number above, or send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you with specifics and details in regards to what this class consists of.


No comments:

Post a Comment