Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Learn Photography In Prescott

Learn photography in Prescott. I'm so excited about starting this new business as a photography guide in Prescott Arizona! I was restless all night thinking about it and finally decided to just get up at 0500. Other than the dog crapping all over the floor, it's been a great morning! :-) Can't wait for Dawn to get up and see the mess. I cleaned most of it up, but it's on a nice, new expensive rug she purchased just for this cabin. Roxie, the dog, is going to be in trouble! :-(

So, as soon as I get all the basics done for this business, I'll get to posting content here. Until then, it's just these short posts 'holding space,' a day and date where I will come back and 'fill in the blanks,' as they say. Then you can learn photography in Prescott Arizona!

Kristopher Kelley

P.S. - Oh, let's add a autumn picture here just for the hell of it! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment