Monday, December 31, 2018

Photography Videos 2018

As it snowed today, I would like to share with you a couple photography videos in Prescott Arizona I took with my iPhone 6s Plus. Not the greatest, as I'm not a videographer, but better than nothing!

These are all taken around our new house, our log cabin in the woods. The roads were to slick to go anywhere, (we didn't make it downtown to the boot drop,) so we just stayed home. It wasn't that we received that much snow, but that it was really slick on the roads. After reading about all the accidents in the local paper and on Facebook, I'm glad we stayed home!

Update: 1/5/19 - The photography videos in Prescott Arizona were taken of our log cabin and down the front street. Just testing out my videography skills!

After posting the below photography videos, I noticed they are very small. If you want to actually be able to SEE what's going on in the videos, click on the 'full screen' mode of the video.




Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott Arizona
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666

P.S. - Call me right now if you want to improve your photography skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment