Sunday, December 30, 2018

Kauai Vacation Pictures

As it's been very cold here with lows around 13 degrees, I figured I'd create a 'warm' page of posts! So, this blog post will be about our vacation a couple years ago to Kauai, Hawaii. We spent a week in a cabin up in the middle of the rain forest. We had to buy our own food and cook for ourselves.





This may not sound like much of a vacation for most, but for us it was ideal. Why? Because we were there to hike, not visit all the regular tourist traps. Sure, we got out to see the ocean and eat some good food, but our main purpose was to hit as many hiking trails as we could. And we did!

So, as soon as I have a bit more time, I'll put up a BUNCH of pictures of our trip, as I took over 1,400 pictures in 7 days. They are with my iPhone, but still very high quality. So, until next time...

Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666



No comments:

Post a Comment