Friday, December 7, 2018

Yellowstone Pictures

This blog post will consist of Yellowstone pictures from our trip there in the summer of 2017. That was the first visit I have made to Yellowstone National Park, and it was great! I think we were there for about four days, and was not nearly long enough to even get close to seeing all there is to see.

I'm not joking when I say that I could spend years in that park taking pictures. My love for outdoor and nature photography knows no bounds, especially when it is combined with such beauty. I will add more Yellowstone pictures when I have time, as for now, this blog is not my priority.

I'm super busy, so here are just two images on our way to Yellowstone. These pictures were taken out the window of the plane, on our way from Las Vegas to Idaho Falls. Then we drove the rest of the way to the south entrance to the park. I will get more Yellowstone pictures posted when I have time.



I have to admit that although the two pictures above aren't spectacular, they are pretty darned good for being shot out of an airplane, through a murky window, with an iPhone. I will post more Yellowstone pictures soon, I promise!

Kris Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666

P.S. - Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in improving your photography skills. I offer in-person, one day seminars. This seminar is very personalized, with a maximum number of students of only four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment