Saturday, December 1, 2018

Prescott Christmas Parade

'They' say that equipment or your camera doesn't matter. It's all about the photographer. Chuckles. It certainly does matter...Your equipment, that is. We were down at the Prescott Christmas Parade, freezing our butts off, but it was fun. I only took a couple images as it was to cold to take my hands out of my pockets. The photos below were taken with my iPhone.

Zoom on these mobile devices is very poor as they don't have the extending and retractable lens. Thus, the camera DOES matter, as if I would have have the Canon I could have got some good pictures. Oh well. Thus, figure stuff out for yourself, don't just take peoples word for it. Most are full of shit, myself included! :-) I won't go into a rant here in regards to stupid people and stupid comments.

With that said, I'm unconcerned with getting 'good' pictures at the initial Yavapai County Courthouse lighting, as we will be down at the Prescott Courthouse many times before the holiday season is over with. As to the Prescott Christmas Parade, I didn't see a lot of photo-worthy opportunities, but that's just me. As I'm sure you can tell from the rest of my blog posts and photographs, I'm more of a nature/outdoor photographer.

So, here are just a couple pictures I could 'doctor up' well enough to post. I will certainly get more 'good' photos in the near future, when we visit the Yavapai County Courthouse with less people around. It's just to busy down there on a weekend.




P.S. - The U.S. flag on the top of the Yavapai County Courthouse was at half mast for the passing away of former President Bush.

Kris Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott Arizona
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666

No comments:

Post a Comment