Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Barn Photos

Barn photos in Prescott Arizona. Yet another favorite topic of mine! Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of barns, only the semi-barn at my parents house. I don't have time to write much about this topic either. I will put up a couple photographs and add to this blog post at a later date. The barn photo below is really an old house in Zion National Park, up the Taylor Creek trail head.


I realize these aren't really barn photos in Prescott Arizona, but it's the best I can do for the time being. The two pictures listed below are from the old trail station stop in Perkinsville. This is the endpoint of the Verde Valley train ride we took for my sweetie's birthday. Oh, and I highly recommend this train ride! I prefer it over the Grand Canyon train ride. We saw a couple bald eagles and some great scenery to boot.



The image above...I have no idea what it is. Two hole-er toilets? I have no idea, but found it interesting enough to take a picture of. Now, listed below, is the closest thing I have to a 'barn photo.' Hope it works for you. My parents label it as a barn, thus it is, and truly a barn photo in Prescott Arizona. My favorite, as with everyone else, are all the tools and gadgets hanging on the side of the barn. Pretty cool, huh? My parents decorated it this way 20 years ago. And yes, all the rust is natural. :-)


 Two of the four old fashioned push saws were actually hand-made by my Grandfather on my Dads side of the family. My parents have always loved antiques, and love to collect all kinds of 'stuff' as well. You should see it in person; certainly a sight to see!

Okay, I'm out of time for now, besides the fact that I don't really have any barn photos in Prescott Arizona to show you anyway. I have been so busy photographing everything I can, around where we live, I've yet to get to barns. But, I will! Until next time...

Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com
(928) 273-8666

No comments:

Post a Comment