Saturday, November 3, 2018

Nature Photography In Prescott

Nature photography in Prescott - I'll get to posting some content here, but not today. I have so much to do in regards to setting up my photography guide in Prescott seminar that I don't have time to write blog posts. But, I promise you I will get to writing, soon!

It is funny how search engines such as Google work. I have to add a lot of words, pictures and videos to get 'found' on the search engines. It's almost like a game! Yet, I'm good at playing games, so shouldn't be a big deal for me. I just really hope I can get some people to attend this class or seminar, as it's what I love to do: Take nature photography in Prescott to the extreme!

So, as soon as I can get caught up around the house here, especially 'winterizing' the cabin as it's getting colder, I'll get to writing more and putting up more content.

Until then, Cheers! (And keep taking more pictures!)

Kristopher Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment