Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Black And White Photography In Prescott

Black and white photography in Prescott is easy and entertaining. Especially with all the clouds, trees, etc. I'll get to posting about this topic soon enough. As of right now, I'm still writing up the curriculum for the morning and evening stage of the seminar. Not much, as the majority of the 'class-work' will consist of being out in the field, but still need a few talking points prior to field work.

I absolutely love black and white photography in Prescott. A fellow photograph told me that one can tell the quality of an image within a black and white photograph. I've played around a bit with these photos, and they still need the same attention as a regular photography.

I'll get to posting more about this later. As for now, back to creating the curriculum.

Kristopher Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment