Saturday, November 3, 2018

Cloud Photos In Prescott Arizona

This blog post will be a compilation of cloud photos in Prescott Arizona. I think I will cheat, and as opposed to creating multiple posts for each location of cloud pictures, I will just lump them all here, and then tell you where each image was taken above and below each image. Sound good?

Right now I don't have a lot of time to work on this blog, so I will only post a couple cloud photos here and there. I have a ton of them, just don't have the time to post. Click on the images below to enlarge them for a better view!




The photos above and below where shot at Yellowstone National Park. The image below is just a black and white of the photo above. As a photography guide in Prescott Arizona, and in regards to what I teach in my seminar, while looking at the images, what would you do differently? Different angles and lighting? I realize it's tough to do this just by looking at a picture, but it gives you an idea of what I am looking for. Cloud photos are easy to pick apart and critique. Just look at them with a discriminating eye.



The above cloud photo was also taken in Yellowstone. What different angles and lighting would you have used? If you are drawing a blank on answers, perhaps you should attend my seminar!

Okay, I don't have anymore time right now to post cloud photos in Prescott Arizona, or even write up some content. I will get more images up, soon! It's one of my favorite topics and I love posting about clouds. 

Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott Arizona
(928) 273-8666
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment