Friday, November 2, 2018

Autumn Colors In Prescott Arizona

Sheesh...Must not be awake this morning here at photography guide in Prescott Arizona! I'm writing a post for this blog and post it on another blog I run! Oh well. :-) So, as I was saying on the other blog, I'm still holding space here on this blog until I have time to write and fill in the content with words and pictures. Why? Because the 'fall color' is still here, and it won't be for long. Thus, at anytime I can edit and post content and pictures, yet, not 'anytime' can I take the pictures of the color. Get it?

I'm (STILL!) so excited about this new business as a photography guide in Prescott. I wake up early in the mornings and think about how to best assist people with their photography needs. I'm also always thinking about how to make this course or seminar better. More meaningful. Concise, yet a lot of information.

Packs a punch, know what I mean? People need to get their moneys worth, you know? I know I do! I don't want prospective clients turned off after the class, thinking they got screwed out of their hard earned money. That's NEVER good.

Okay, until next time, I'll chat you laters...

Kristopher Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment