Thursday, November 8, 2018

Photography School In Prescott

Photography School in Prescott - I'll admit, what I teach is far from what you should learn in a 'photography school,' but, this is an okay keyword and I'm going to use it. Hey, small business owners such as myself need all the marketing and advertising help we can get!

So, what I'm going to teach is more of a one day seminar. I'm still looking at a six hour course; one hour of 'classroom' introduction material, then four hours out on the trails in the woods learning how to be aware and take accurate photographs, then an hour to wrap it all up. Done! Personally, I think four hours out in the field is plenty of time. But, we'll see, once I run some beginners through the class or seminar. I may need to extend the amount of time, or, add another day.

So, as to owning and operating a photography school in Prescott Arizona, I think that title is a bit dramatic, but what the heck. I'll do my best to assist others and get them taking those exceptional photographs you see on Pinterest and in magazines.

Okay, enough for now. If this interest you, please pick up the telephone and call me for further information at: (928) 273-8666 and I can provide you with all the details.

Kristopher Kelley
Photography Guide In Prescott
(928) 273-8666
warrior.of.lite@gmail.com

P.S. - Oh, and here is a picture of my office. (Just kidding, but it would certainly work!)


No comments:

Post a Comment